Monday, June 17, 2013

Rare Pink Sofa!

Hey jammers, it is of course Pollylacke here!  So, today's item is the Rare Pink Sofa!


Also, here are some posts on the Daily Explorer!

 
I think that's it.... Anywho, here's today's survey question!
Many people go on YouTube. If you do, (your option) what is your favorite YouTube channel and why? Make sure you put the category of that channel, and an explaination! Want to know which ones are mine? Here you have it! By the way, you can have a few different favorites..
 
Category: Call of Duty Black Ops II Gaming
Channel: speedyw03 or Lui Calibre [Yes, I play video games..]
 
Category: Animal Jam
Channel: ukulelegirl9, Severus1, Lissie Amy, or katara811aj!
 
 
 
That's it for today I guess...!
 
 
 
~Pollylacke <3 ya'll polly pocketerz, (NOT THE REASON 4 ME NAME)
 
 
P.S. I am making a music video, and I need some help. What do I use to record the screen, and of course, what song should I do?!?! Comment please and help me out. E-mail me too if you want to be in the music video. (pollylacke@gmail.com)
 
 
COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE!

4 comments:

  1. I can't email you but I want to be in your music video. And it should be "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift. Don't worry, if you don't know the song I will direct you through it. You can download Bandicam or Screencast-o-matic or if you use a Mac, right click on Quicktime, and select " New Screen recording"


    First comment!

    *Willaforce*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thx for viewing my blog. (Lol that sounds like I planned to write that) I do not have that song on my computer and I do have Screencast-o-matic already. :D What is your user because maybe we can meet up one day to film! (: By the way I know that Taylor Swift song. <3

      Congrats on getting first comment!

      ~Pollylacke

      Delete
  2. HEY POLLYLACE! I JUST DISCOVERED YOUR BLOG! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's up, YAWNNNN?????????????????? heheheeeeheheehehehehe
      Welp, this is my old blog so I don't really post on this! And you should view my other blog, Pollylacke AJ!
      Bt dubbs its www.pollylackeaj.blogspot.com! :)

      xoxo pollylacke xoxo

      Delete